a The Transit Lounge: DIO Update

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, April 19

DIO Update

I had class with my younger man today. His name is Ryoichiro. I had to help him write his name in romaji (our English roman alphabet). I had to pick volunteers for a game at one point - and when I chose him he got so excited he fell off his chair. It was so funny. At the end of class, Ryoichiro gave me a paper plane he made out of yellow origami paper. So I took him out into the hall and asked him to show me out to throw it. So I said "Thank you very much!" - he walked away, checked something on his desk, and came back with a big smiley "You are well-kum!" *ahhhh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home