a The Transit Lounge: List Number 5

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Friday, April 29

List Number 5

Right now, I'm high 5ing:

Golden Week - how else would you describe a plethora of national holidays one after the other?
My flute is something I thought about originally taking with me when I moved to Japan but decided against it when I realised my nephew had broken a key using it as a light-sabre, never thought in a million years I would be supplied one by my new employers at the elementary school and must say, it's just like riding a bike, and feels so natural to play. Had a good jam with Troy on da acoustic and Erik banging his bongos last night.
The peppermint body scrub I purchased at Lush this afternoon, keeps the skin fresh and tingling all day long.
Last but not least Skype, and for all the plugging I have been giving this program, I should be getting paid. If you haven't got it, download it now and come talk to me over the Net for free (and big thanx to Leon for the introduction...)

On the other hand, I'm giving the finger to:

My nextdoor neighbour - the other one that I never talk about, or talk to for that matter, the Japanese lady who lets her dog use her balcony as a toilet and doesn't clean it up...stop looking at our fake grass lady!
Our landlord who seems to be keeping an awfully close eye on us, via the billions of cameras setup throughout our building...he told us balcony bbqs are illegal...how the hell does he know we have one?
The tension in my shoulders which just seems to be getting worse, meaning I keep shelling out on massages.
Big thumbs down to this wanker and his opinion of Anzac Day....many words spring to mind, but if you read it, just promise me you won't comment on it, I thought about it but realised he is probably relishing the attention. In fact, I prolly shouldn't even link him. I'll take that off in a few days.

Check out my previous yays n nays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home