a The Transit Lounge: DIO#8 - The Queen of Hearts

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, May 15

DIO#8 - The Queen of Hearts

When all other hope has been dashed, get that deck of playing cards (or the Uno cards, whichever is handy) out of the bottom drawer of the kitchen cabinet and consult the hand your dealt to decide the fate of your love life.

Venue - 803, where else would I be on a Sunday night?
Company - Akira, Asami and Cliff - where else would they be on a Sunday night?
Target - That is between me and the 9 of Hearts. I've only mentioned his name in previous DIOs so if you can't figure out, go back and do some reading.
Issue 1 - I'm looking to the Ace of Spades for dating guidance, I think it's self explanatory.
Issue 2- Don't ask the cards if you've got a terminal illness. Or if you're going to get a limb amputated. In fact, stay away from asking health and mortality questions altogether.
This Is What The Cards Foretold:
1. I must call him this week! I had figured his hug around my legs when we said goodbye at 5am this morning and the "Call me okay?" wasn't necessarily sincere.
2, He isn't a playboy
3. I will be married before I am 30. To Robbie Williams.
4. Whether I get a boyfriend or not in Japan has a lot to do with the closest people around me - this is so, so true. Will explain in another post. But really it doesn't matter, within 3 years, I'm gunna be Mrs. Rock DJ!
This Is What The Cards Didn't Foretell:
1. My fame and fortune but to be honest, I didn't ask about that. But I don't need to, it will be part and parcel of being Robbie's missus.
2. Which year I will win the Nobel Literary Prize. The cards consistently came up inconclusive - Maybe that means I'm going to win it on multiple occasions.
Words of Wisdom - "Yes....No....Yes....Yes...No...It's in your hands...." and so on.
Possibility of a Date - Who cares, I'm marrying Robbie!
Plan of Attack - If the cards say it will be, it will be. I don't have to do anything!
Mental Note - Stop asking questions I already know the answer too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home