List Number 6
- My AHA "mild" face eating, I mean chemical peeling soap. Leave it on for a few minutes, and I swear your faces tingles, and burns somewhat.
- Q10 THE secret, THE fountain of youth. My secret is out but remember - I've got 2 years on you all.
- And introducing Royal Jelly. Made by the Queen Bee for the queen bees.
Beauty is pain - and I dare you to find anything on my face indicating my age.
So in consideration of the above, I'm giving the knuckle to:
- Using the solarium on my face, happy to let my body fry, but always turn the face exposure off.
- Anything with caffeine, whether it is coffee, coke or chocolate. It totally dries my skin out. Been about 6 weeks since I have had any of this in any large quantity and it shows.
- Smoking, so thank me I've decided to give the lung pinchers the miss. No point in aging unecessarily.
In case you haven't figured it out, I am one the of the vainest people I know. But if I don't worry about how I look, who else will?Check out my previous yays n nays.