a The Transit Lounge: List Number 6

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, May 11

List Number 6

Now that I've got some time to think about it, it's all about skin care. This week I'm giving 1 1/2 thumbs up to:

  • My AHA "mild" face eating, I mean chemical peeling soap. Leave it on for a few minutes, and I swear your faces tingles, and burns somewhat.
  • Q10 THE secret, THE fountain of youth. My secret is out but remember - I've got 2 years on you all.
  • And introducing Royal Jelly. Made by the Queen Bee for the queen bees.

Beauty is pain - and I dare you to find anything on my face indicating my age.

So in consideration of the above, I'm giving the knuckle to:

  • Using the solarium on my face, happy to let my body fry, but always turn the face exposure off.
  • Anything with caffeine, whether it is coffee, coke or chocolate. It totally dries my skin out. Been about 6 weeks since I have had any of this in any large quantity and it shows.
  • Smoking, so thank me I've decided to give the lung pinchers the miss. No point in aging unecessarily.

In case you haven't figured it out, I am one the of the vainest people I know. But if I don't worry about how I look, who else will?

Check out my previous yays n nays.

4 Comments:

Anonymous mum said...

Do you have any before and after pics?

10:47 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

yes mother, I do

10:42 pm

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Congrats on your smooth and sexy complextion! I too am rather in love with myself. I am proud to say I got asked for ID at the bottleshop the other night, I can thank my beautiful Thai background for such good genes.

One thing, please don't use Royal Jelly. It is not good for asthmatics.

2:53 pm

 
Anonymous akira said...

omg! im like jealous a bit! and i tot im vain enough! ok im giving up clinique... gonna go back to natures gift to us! im so gonna get a facial when i get paid! care to join liz?

8:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home