a The Transit Lounge: That Call

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, May 22

That Call

By the way. Made the call, got the voicemail as I had hoped. Left a near perfect message in Japanese and was bloody stoked about that in itself. Went out with my mates on Saturday for a steller night. And when we left it was only then I remembered that he hadn't come. And it really didn't matter. The fact I had got the guts up to make the call was a big one for me to begin with....and I got this new motto, another cliche for the books, but to hell with it - I'm not going to die wondering.

2 Comments:

Anonymous mieko said...

which call? the call u asked me which exit u should get out from? no 2.

11:19 pm

 
Anonymous mieko said...

oh,THAT call.
just to be positive. if u do the right way and right timing u can sort it out . anyway wer going to see-----can I say we? not only u? we? u?

11:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home