a The Transit Lounge: Rock DJ, F#@K YEAH!

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, June 6

Rock DJ, F#@K YEAH!

I got an interview, I got an interview, I got an interview....with one of the biggest and most popular djs in Japan! I am so stoked, I am so excited! I can't stop reading the email from his manager who is "checking with Ko how he wants to do this interview".

Man I can't stop putting my arms in the air and screaming "Show me the tequila!" I had a feeling it would happen - I was riding home on my bike from work today, mentally writing questions, and coming up with different angles....also more importantly, thinking about what I am going to wear. I think this calls for some shopping.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Do you really live in Japan?
hm...
I have to come to Japan one day.. I always wanted to. It would be nice to play there too, I guess. What you say?
anyway. Good for you!
check out http://nathannever.blogspot.com

What do you do there? Journalist? For who?

5:34 pm

 
Anonymous AkIrA said...

good for ya gorgeous!!! XXXXin yeah! when u go shoppin dont forget ur fabby gay-boy sum-wer-over-d-rainbow friend... moi! lets get sassy!!!

12:17 am

 
Anonymous Miss Riz's Mum aka MRM said...

Who are you doing the interview for?

8:45 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

I'm doing it for The Bike Club...check out the link on the front page of this site.

11:05 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home