a The Transit Lounge: Disney Demons

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, July 19

Disney Demons

We just spent a day at Awaji. Nice day - As nice as a beach near Osaka gets anyway, just the usual rusty cans, metres of rags, nets and other unidentifiable crap lolling back and forth with the waves, waiting to cause you harm and havoc. I've gotta make it down to Shirahama or some other beach one day. Oh well, I'll be checking out the shopping in Korea and the beaches in Thailand before that happens. I'm off on Sunday for a month of r'n'r and whatever else comes my way.
I'm so tooooiiiiii-aahhhhd, as Alex my 2 year nephew say.
Where's my alien?

2 Comments:

Anonymous AkIrA said...

u poor thing! i know how that feels. well at least riley and alex are enjoying their time with u! they are so cute!

12:12 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

You call that cute?? I call it possessed.

3:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home