a The Transit Lounge: Time To Get Excited

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Saturday, July 23

Time To Get Excited

With about 16 hours until I leave for Korea and Thailand, I have finally had 5 minutes to myself to get excited!! Yay team.
Taking Erik's advice to pack nothing and buy it all for nothing over there, my backpack is...yeah choc-a-block actually. I have managed to cull the shoes from 6 to 2, and after Erik said high heels would just get stuck in the sand, I ditched my 3 pairs of those too. Can't blame a girl for trying really.
I think most of Korea will be spent at an internet cafe - haven't managed to finish up the interview write up, or another restaurant write up I had to do and I must have them done by August 1. Ugh, that's my bad time management for you. Anyways, I will be posting throughout my trip. I can't wait. I have no plans other than to try and meet Erika when she gets there and to meet Aki, one my students in Bangkok around August 5. All I know is I want to spend about one week on a beach somewhere doing sweet F.A.
Oh and I plan to shop up a storm in Korea.
Yay yay yay yay - I think I got everything...yay yay yay yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home