a The Transit Lounge: Drop The Pressure

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, August 25

Drop The Pressure

Hmm....well back into it all in Japan. That is if you call being back into it all riding around town in the sun on your bike, writing up an interview, catching up with old mates for drinks and dancing around the living room to the cheap-as-chips CDs I bought in Thailand ( I've finally warmed to Destiny's Child - 8 years after everyone else).
What lies on the horizon? Who knows. I think I'm back hostessing every night again. That's what Jack told me anyway. That's grand though cause my cash flow is severely restricted at the moment. I think my school starts at the end of next week. Not 100% on that though.
Note to self: revise wishlist. No way Im gunna be buying a house next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home