a The Transit Lounge: Food Poisoning Delights

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, August 2

Food Poisoning Delights

As I lay writhing in agony yesterday, between trips to the bathroom and sometimes the garden when I could not make it, to keep me sane, i mentally wrote some things. This is what transpired:

An Ode To Gastro

Gastro Gastro Gastro
Why do you hurt me so
When I feel that pain
I've got to go again
You have wrecked more havoc on this world than Castro

Gastro Gastro Gastro
You are somewhat of a maestro
The rumbles you create
Musically reverberate
And voila! I'm no longer a fatso!

And there you have it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

And what was it that made Gastro become such an obvious part of your vacation?

5:48 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

i have gastro

11:31 am

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Dodgy Thai food!! Looks like apart from the gaestro you are loving your holiday. Wish I was there with you

4:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home