a The Transit Lounge: DIO Follow-Up

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, September 26

DIO Follow-Up

Target: Mikawa, the Japanese waiter.
Background: Refresh your memory.
The Deal: I haven't seen him since. Too exhausting - with my level of Japanese not that high and his level of English extending to hello and thank you only. We are just mail buddies over the phone now - great chance for me to practice reading and writing in Japanese, that is when Akira isn't doing my translating for me. And thanks to those people I have bumped into in recent weeks who have expressed interest in my Dating In Osaka saga. There is light at the end of the tunnel, or so people keep telling me. I think I musth ave my eyes closed.
From Here: Go meet the bar tender at GBs, as arranged by Calem the Cupid (and English level checker).
Lesson Learned: Love is not necessarily an international language.

6 Comments:

Blogger darrylant said...

Hi, stopped by to read your great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cheap flight site/blog. It pretty much covers cheap flight related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:49 am

 
Blogger Frank said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 33: Energy Drink Reviews
Day 33 of 100 blogs in 100 days goes along way to justifying the theory that there is truly a blog for everyone and everything, from Dan Mayer.
Thanks for the info, I added you to my favorites.

If you are interested in laser facial hair removal I have a laser facial hair removal site.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

7:50 am

 
Blogger Nathan said...

Can't anyone remove these spambloggers???

Hi!
Yes it has been a while since the last time you wrote!
Same thing for me actually...
still without internet at home (I am writing now from my office) and I can't do any "seriuos" update in the blogs...

Too bad the international love doesn't work as it should... :)

Talk to you soon,
Nathan

5:40 pm

 
Blogger jon said...

Looking at asthma symptom info online today while my son coughs I came across this post. Does anyone know a good asthma symptom site to help?

Thanks

10:30 pm

 
Blogger kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

10:44 am

 
Blogger Nathan said...

Burn in hell all you spammers!!!!

Riz?
Where are you?

Nathan

9:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home