a The Transit Lounge: Hate Mail

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, September 6

Hate Mail

Ohh ahh - I received some nasty comments, someone has been going to town on my blogsite. Somebody trying to throw around big words they clearly do not know how to use and accusations that demonstrate they have no sense of humour. It almost sounds like this person is trying to get "personal" - you know someone I probably know and have pissed off and they think this is the way to get at me.
It is very easy to hide behind oh let's see "anonymity", and rant and rave from the protection of this mask. You know when I don't like a blog, I just choose not to read it. I just don't go back. Nobody is making you read this.
Some advice before you comment, double check that your words actually exist in the dictionary....or ask somebody "with a higer IQ than yourself."
I find it is usually people who accuse others of being "disenfranchised" that are the ones themselves reeking of bitterness.
And it's Miss Riz to you. Simpleton.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I just had to write something about the using-the-english-language-as-first-choice-abroad-thingy....

Are you sure it is the same guy writing nasty stuff?
It looks like that in one of the comments there is a possibility to write to a mail.... if that is the case we could all flame him/her ...
I am in fact not sure he/her is a guy...

Nathan

5:07 am

 
Blogger Travel Business opp. said...

SOS: APCC to the Rescue
Up-starts, up-smarts and other cranks & dilettantes adorn a media scene once renown for excellence, so this journal will attempt to point out the more obvious foibles of the local press to our gentle readers ...
Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in Make money fat go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net

1:11 pm

 
Blogger Tamara said...

You know what they say..."If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". This is your Blog and you can write what you like, when you like. If "they" don't like the content, move along! I love your work Miss Riz

5:36 pm

 
Blogger Nathan said...

Hi Riz.

Now he/her is picking on me too. :)
Looks like my wrong spelling of "Aspect" (I guess the right one is expect then..) did manage to make him/her offended.
If she/he could only speak Norwegian or Italian half as good as I am speaking english then it would be ok. So he/she is only trying to upset us all...
But whatever he/she is doing it is only making your blog to peak with comments and hits I guess. Maybe it is now the time to join the "google adds"? :)

And the now you even got spam comments as I have got earlier.. trying to sell you shares...

well well...

cheers
Nathan

12:09 am

 
Blogger Nathan said...

Can't you take away the "comment" option that is outside blogger?

Peace

12:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home