a The Transit Lounge: Insomniac's Logic

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, September 4

Insomniac's Logic

Once again, my asthma is bad and I am back on the 'roids - which means I am currently suffering from insomnia as a side effect. So I have had time to ponder a number of useless and semi-relevant points.

Like the fact that I am the only one of my group of friends I regularly hang with who isn't seeing someone. Which brings me back to this old post. Only now it is a tad worse because I am THE ONLY one not seeing anyone. I get a little bit scared when my asthma is this bad, I just like to have someone, ANYONE, in the same house as me. But I am beginning to see that some people will always choose sex over their friends. While I don't care that I don't have a boyfriend, it is this situation that makes me always think about it. I just sometimes wish I had an option so as to get rid of that feeling I have of everyone else thinking I'm.always.just.there.

(yep Im having a 'woe is me' moment).

Something else that grabbed my attention duing the wee hours of this morning was the smell coming from Troy's room. I removed a couple of glasses containing mouldy coke.

And I also thought a lot about my dodgy toe nail on my big right toe. A kid dropped a stool on it over 2 months ago and the damaged part of the nail still hasn't grown out.
Somehow I've lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks - so cause I couldnt sleep I just kept weighing myself. I think it has to do with a combination of asthma-steroids diminishing my continuous hunger somewhat and that execise caper I've started doing on a daily basis. If only I had of known earlier just how simple it could be.

Oh - I watched The Godfather in its entirety, something I've been meaning to do fo 10 years or so. Now maybe by the time I am 60 I will have watched the 2 sequels.

4 Comments:

Anonymous akira said...

u know im one call away... u know i would chose my very important friend (you!) over sex... u know im always here for u like u have been for me sweetie! love lots!

10:46 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

u took such good care of me - thank you so much!!!!!! i love u for it xoxo

3:28 am

 
Blogger mieko said...

I love that blue skarf,you know .
but especially your sexy photo......

4:38 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

I got a new photo for you. Wait til you get it.

10:44 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home