a The Transit Lounge: DIO#13 - Throw A Birthday Bash

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, October 10

DIO#13 - Throw A Birthday Bash

Having a birthday is a wonderful excuse to take the initiative and get a pash.
Venue - Oasis
Target - He knows who he is.
Issue - None whatsoever. It's my birthday, who's gonna resist the birthday girl?
Fact - My birthday is still 2 weeks away, but I decided to have the party this weekend for a few reasons being Ko Kimura @ Underlounge on Saturday night, Progression @ Oasis last night and today being a public holiday. It doesn't get much better than that.
Fact - In every single photo of me taken on the weekend my mouth is open, as displayed. Wtf?!
Fact - I had 8 tequila shots before I lost count. Dan kindly gave me my drinks on the house all night, an invitation for danger some might say, an invitation for shameless flirting I say.
Fact - I got courtesy pashes from Hiko and Cameron, does it matter that they are gay? I think not, especially because they are hot.
Fact - I wasn't really going to push anyone off the balcony, although I was curious to see whether said victim would get caught in the wires, land on the awning, or miss these altogether and come crashing down on the foothpath 3 stories below.
Fact: I love tequila, I love Mexican food. Was about time I kissed somebody south of the border.
Fiction - That I'm about to pip Claire for the title of Dirty Claire. It was only one night yo, and no-one, absolutely no-one can do Dirty Claire as well as she herself does it.
Words of Wisdom - Liz: "You're hot. You want a tequila?" It worked.
Possibility of a Date: With San Jose that's a given every weekend. With the man? When have I ever predicted anything that has actually happened in this arena?
Plan of Attack: To stick to my new strategy of just straddling a hot man - they have no choice but to kiss you. Although it does help to be drunk, at least then you have a reason for blatantly obvious behaviour.
Mental Note: 1. Make an effort to close my mouth for photos. 2. Make an effort not to stick my bum out in all the photos to make James photograph it, no matter how irresistably sexy I think it is at the time. 3. Make an effort full stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Now...
that was a lot of new stuff all at once!
Welcome back Riz!

CHeers
Nathan

10:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home