a The Transit Lounge: That's Just The Way It Is

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, October 5

That's Just The Way It Is

Thanks Nathan for the kick up the backside.

I have been sooooo busy. Got an interview with Hernan Cattaneo lined up next weekend, and interviewed the lead from Cirque De Soleil's Allegria a few days back. Been busy doing some new stuff a la "Street Talk" style with Bike Club which should be up on that site in a few days.
The boys are back in town - that is Cliffy and Troy have finally landed. And Cliff bought his decks back with him. Needless to say I woke up to THE perfect afternoon yesterday (yeah read afternoon, big day on Sunday at Harvest - more about that later, and I didn't have to work yesterday morning). Anyway back to the wake up - Troy flicking through the cable channels and Cliffy on his decks - yeah he bought 'em back from Canada....I got home just 5 min ago from the bar to walk into Cliff scratching up some groovy shit and I.LOVE.IT. It is all that and a bag of potato chips.
Anyway, the pic is of me and the gorgeous men from Pure, a bar in Shinsai. This was taken on Sunday at Harvest - basically an outdoor festival held near the mothership itself that is Osaka FM on Sunday. Lots of food and drinking stalls set up by the bars of Osaka. I was doing a newbie thing for BC "Street Talk" as aforementioned, involving me asking random people, who mainly turned out ot be my mates, what their favourite bar was. I got horrendously drunk in the meantime, and most of it for free (thank you Pure). They had my fave, tequila, not only the ususal San Jose but stuffed soaked with chillis, peppers and fruit. Awesome stuff. It helps that all the staff are hott and hotttter.
So more about my shennigans later this week. Gotta rest up - early start tomorrow, and the Bike Club Premier Pure party tomorrow night, where there are some people I hope to accidentally run into again.
Say cheese...

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Riz said...

Oh the rain has come in Osaka....yikes

1:27 pm

 
Blogger milfcritic said...

click for dating site web

7:42 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home