a The Transit Lounge: Linda Ronstadt, Marlboro Lights and Me

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, November 17

Linda Ronstadt, Marlboro Lights and Me

All inspiration has totally left me today. I'm staying in bed until I have to go to work. After a really fun night, let's just say I decided it was in my best interests to let this fish go. Not that I am happy about that, it was just too complex. Like an old friend always used to say "It all comes down to timing" and it really does and it really proves that timing isn't ever on my side. Definitely no hard feelings, I am just really disappointed but I know I did the right thing *sigh*. Man, I am so bored of my own company already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous mrm said...

I'm glad you're happy about your decision. Don't regret it. Just move on.

10:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home