Slightly Dizzy & Oh So Busy
- Got article 'Southern Exposure' about South American DJ/producer Hernan Cattaneo published in Kansai Scene.
- Finished writing article based on interview with Pnau yesterday - will be published in December issue of KS.
- Writing interview questions for Zombie Nation, a German trance/electronic outfit (yes mum - Germany is the unofficial capital of Techno!) due tomorrow. This interview will be for inthemix, an Australian-based online magazine.
- Writing interview questions for Tiga, Adrian Sherwood, Vitalic and Coldcut who are all performing this Saturday in Osaka at Electraglide.
- Meeting with Shingo, a Japanese gangsta hip hop artist, later this for interview opp.
- Hostessing everynight - that is when I don't have almost a week off due to a weird kind of anxiety attack that I had last week which must be the reason I have this strange rash on my the left side of my torso.
- Got the occasional private student still but that's gone by the wayside due to writing keeping me glued to my laptop.
- It can't possibly be any more full. Zing, Triangle, Underlounge, Absinthe and Caligula are all places I seem to have to be of late - not necessarily because I want to be (well that usually changes after a few tequila shots though, nobody is making me stay til stumps I guess).
- Cosmic Hippie @ NYX tonight. Cliffy's playing and that means it is a guaranteed good time.
- Went to Nara last Friday night to stay with a student and his family. It was great getting 3 home-cooked meals and a day of sightseeing on Saturday. Mental Note: get out of Osaka more often!!
- Got my second tattoo - read as "wa" which means harmony/balance/peace. Full story behind the reasoning for another post. But you should be able to at least figure out the balance part (something my life seems to lack).
- Just friends and nothing more with the DIO13 (my meh)
- Just friends and fries on the side with DIO12 (no meh from other of us, we tend to get quite terse with each other)
- Just friends and nothing more with just about everybody, although I wished I had of got the number of this guy, Yoji, I was talking to at Zing for most of the night on Saturday, but when it came to going home, I just wanted to get out of there and didn't stay around for exchanges. I am sure I will bump into him again.
- I'm in crisis mode. The outlook is severely bleak and tight, but on the one hand, I have the opportunity to chase my dream. I have to believe that this will lead to bigger and better things.