a The Transit Lounge: Where's The Cheese?

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Friday, November 25

Where's The Cheese?

I have days like this when I wonder why all my stress comes in such a way that it has to make me so sick, and where it comes from. Oh believe me, underneath it all, I know what I worry about and why, and I tend to think a lot more than the average person around me (I take afternoon naps just so I can get peace and sort some of my thoughts in the relative quietness of my room, because if I don't, I feel I am never going to have a moment to think about whatever it is at that point with some order).
But today for instance, I finished work early last night - because I was in pain - and woke up today feeling fairly fresh - albeit bloody sore. And my main thought for the day is "Do I go to the tanning beds now or later?" Serious, that is all that's on my agenda today. That and a student at 4pm and then I am getting taken out for dinner at 7pm. Oh and I have to write 2 interviews still. But you see what I mean? Why all the worry??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home