a The Transit Lounge: Melbourne Madness

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, December 20

Melbourne Madness

Again, due to the madness of my time in Melbourne, my posting has gone a little on the wayside. That said, it hasn't been all play here in my hometown. I've written up the Vitalic interview for the January edition of Kansai Scene, as well as the T-Rek Interview for inthemix.
I head back to Japan tomorrow after 3 glorious weeks of sunshine, family, friends and general rancho relaxo action at the Lambert Family Household. I have had such a good time here - this time of year really is what being a Melburnian is all about, and the time to truly enjoy this gorgeous city!!
Saying all this though, I did miss Japan like crazy, especially the other 2/3rds of 803. I won't have internet connection for around 1 or 2 weeks upon my return to Japan, but I will try to make up for that by writing a shiteload of worthy things to be put up as soon as the connection is up and running.
Merry Christmas!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

... and a Happy New Year of course.

7:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home