a The Transit Lounge: The End of An Era

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, January 11

The End of An Era

It is with a big 'about bloody time' that I officially announce the end of the DIO sagas I have been logging since about April of last year. Why? Cause DIO15 turned out to be a for real bit of awww-right, and we are decideed to be a bit of awww-right together now. I just have to try and keep my cool, I am so bad at that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Happy New Year!

I guess the next should be a DIO15 picture then.

:)

Cheers

9:07 pm

 
Anonymous mrm said...

I agree with Nathan.

12:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home