a The Transit Lounge: Dogville

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, February 1

Dogville

Feed me to the dogs.

In all seriousness, I think then I will feel somewhat better than what I do now. Hmmm, funny, with the guy I am seeing, we both thought 'ah hang on, maybe this is too much too soon' and it is true, so we have decided to chill the hell out, and because I don't know about my future in this country, that is all within reason.

On the upside, I have my Satoshi Tomiie interview tonight, and I have a job interview on Saturday, cause i am sick of hostessing! Wish me luck!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous mrm said...

Good Luck!

4:14 pm

 
Blogger Nathan said...

Good luck yes!

It sounds like your "growing up" is accelerating... or am I wrong?

Cheers!
Nathan

P.S.
Do you remember that small translation from japanese I have asked you about?... no stress though...

11:06 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's FAT freddy's drop darling

3:50 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

not so much as a fast freddy's drop??

as yazz so wisely put it....the only way is up.

2:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home