a The Transit Lounge: What's Love Got To Do With It?

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, February 16

What's Love Got To Do With It?

....so sings Tina Turner. I say I must agree with her.
It is so strange. I thought after all time of not really having a proper boyfriend - not that I would call DIO15 my boyfriend, but we are definitely seeing each other - that I would be happy to jump right into things and you know be all couply and stuff.
Well 3 years is a long time, and time enough to forget how easily bored/tired/over I get of men I am seeing. Funny, I suddenly remembered after spending 3 days together, 1 1/2 of them forced due to the continual problem of my stomach, bowels and their irregular, yet often crippling, dependence on the toilet.
I am hopeless and I honestly do not think I will find any one I am happy with in this life time....well at least this life time in Japan. I guess the drama for me is, do I simply hang on to something I think it quite a hopeless situation for company's sake, or do I cut it off completely and start again?
NB - if any of you know that Ben Harper song 'Another Lonely Day' that sums up exactly how I feel about this person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gitte said...

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken??

8:09 pm

 
Anonymous mrm said...

If you can't be with one you love, love the one you're with!

12:25 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home