a The Transit Lounge: Delusions of Grandeur

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, March 8

Delusions of Grandeur

...or of romance anyway.
BIG DELETE!!
Oh my. Taking this post out - I was completely deluded, I still blame the bloody stomach virus I have got, it is clearly influencing my logic and rational at present...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

2 things.

1) you SHOULD tell him. There is nothing that frustrates me more then people that keeps such things inside becouse they are afraid to get the "wrong" answer... it doesn't get better by not saying it. Go for it! If it doesn't work out you then can say that at least you have tried...

2) Don't you think DIO15 might read your blog?

Ciao
Nathan

P.S.
The mix is ready.

6:28 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

I was thinking the same a Natahn. Why donm't you get him to read the blog and that will take care of itself!!

9:25 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

hahahahaha - get him to read the blog? you know it is bizarre, if I was seeing someone and I knew they had a blog I would read, try and get to know them....he has no interest in anything but rolling spliffs and drinking beer. The only time I have seen him motivated was when it involved getting more weed. Now you can understand my state of delusion to think that was a good idea!!

8:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home