I'm having a woeful day. So inspired by my mate Tam
I thought I'd come up with 10 reasons I love my life too. After the weekend when I gloriously ripped the ligaments in my right hand - it's now in a splint for the next 3 weeks - I am mad at myself, make that furious. Typing 1 handed sucks and I have an article due tomorrow.
1. I have family I love and they love me too. They are pretty cool.
2. I am living overseas in a truly unique country.
3. I get to do something I truly love - that is writing - and make somepocket money from it and meet interesting people.
4. I'm usually pretty happy and comfortable with myself.
5. I'm single and I have come to enjoy that. It would have to take someone pretty special for me to want to fit them into my life.
6. I'm intelligent and somewhat of a bit of eye candy.
7. I have great fashion sense, GREAT fashion sense. Who else can pull of wearing an all in one Adidas tracksuit?
8. My work isn't too difficult.
9. My friends are all interesting people, who all have something to contribute.
10. While I am still financially retarded, I know I will get there somehow someday.