a The Transit Lounge: Pub Crawl Pics

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, April 2

Pub Crawl Pics



Leaving the house - As you can guess, the Bike Club Team were all about Adidas Represent!; L - R: Danyk "Stussy Cat" Don't Panick, Yukiko, Moi and Rie.

Erik "Gold Fro" Archer was out in force. There were 4 teams of 5 people and between each venue, 4 members had to ferry the 5th member on a stretcher. Erik was King of the Drill Sergearnt chants, including such fine ones as "Oh Lizzy you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Lizzy clap clap clap Hey Lizzy clap clap clap". I came up with my own "Tequila ila ila oi oi oi, Tequila ila ila oi oi oi tequila oi tequila oi tequila ila ila oi oi oi." Grand - and kinda slurred...

With Triple By Pass, resident embalmer and body parts man, on the team, we had our anchor man. This man can shot more tequila than a Mexican football team - than our resident Mexican, the MexIvan anyway.
The Stussy Cat is always watching...The whole mouth thing being open in almost every photo is actually a carefully constructed tribute to Erik's fun face. The wider your smile, the more fun it is.

A clash of the Ivans; Danyk with his claws out, hissing for more tequila.


James caught everything on video...I am stuck between wanting to see how I was behaving and not wanting to know; Yukiko putting Gregg "Party Boy" Brown in his place for not wearing his g-string.

As you can see a whole lot of high jinx and tom foolery were had, and it all contributed to the night being one of the best I've been a part of in a long time - just proves it is good to do something different, and those bars that I swear I will never ever go to are good to drop into once in a while - that once in while being when you are as legless as we all were. You can read more about our P.I.S.S.E.D night and get more of an idea of what went on, just like I had to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home