a The Transit Lounge: Back In Business

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, May 11

Back In Business

The talented Mr. Cliff dropped off my business cards this morning - they look pretty hot, black whit and pink and contains all the relevant details as well as some funkiness. So now I won't feel like a complete idiot when I interview people and get their cards - I have something to give back!

9 Comments:

Blogger Gitte said...

You akways have something to give back! Such as friendly smiles, positive vibes, tequilla shots...

12:45 pm

 
Anonymous cambosis said...

her smiles and positive vibes arent worth shite!

trust me..

:p

9:09 pm

 
Anonymous cambosis said...

i would also like to point out that try as i might i cant deface your blog Gitte! - sorry rizzzy... its the only avenue i have... :p

ill be using poetic licence in my own blog to tarnish your name!

9:23 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

Aww Cam, did you need to be nasty to someone today? Was I the lucky gal? You can now officially dis me via my blog. I changed it, as I said I would, just for YOU!

10:43 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

AND for the record, Liz, your smile is priceless!

10:45 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

so cam u think channel 37 and 45 count for poetic licence??
u shoulda been here tonight - either of u....or the both of you....someone representing somewhere woulda been nice (hey leigh thanks for the phone call, sorry i was toon drunk to hear you). Anyway cliff and i came to a joint decision. i have enough email addresses and phone numbers now of international DJs i nhave interviewed - about time i started sending them cliffy's mixes n shit and getting him out there (im gunna be - well i AM - his manager now).

6:21 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

and for the record.... Gitte champers was 300 yen a glass tonight (somehow i dont think it was veuve they were serving up)...my smile IS priceless. For everything else, there's mastercard.

6:23 am

 
Anonymous mrm said...

or Dad!

11:05 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

I didn't say whose mastercard!

8:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home