a The Transit Lounge: more nonsense

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, May 4

more nonsense

cant write sop much confirmed my thumb is broken, an avulsion fracture caused by ligaments tearing and tearing the bone away....plus started a new job this, i must be the onlyperson actually working in golden week, which si the first week of may consisting of public holidays suchas green day and celebrating the old day amongst other things.

plus i hosted a hopst a murder party tonight at club pure in the vip room - the champagne murders howm aptly titled, set in july 1967, the summer of love in swinging london....was hilarious....got very drunk and the cast was brilliant., photos soon...everyone laughed cause my costume was perfect (pink carol brady wig and all) with the wig being the only thing i had to actually buy....my wardrobe is so huge and so famous i can dress for every and any occasion, with more than one option too.

oh and i moved apartments this week with brett - we moved into the apartment next door with naoko, so wasnt too hard but a ;pain in the ass with a han d out lof action nevertheless. so trying to sort out my room, turning out to be a very slow process but i have my own privatge idaho in the form of a balcony!!

had 2 articles published this month, will get the links up soon and have two more for next month, one being the john digweed interview and the other being a style article on sunglasses for which i am using my friends as the models.....

see u soon xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Gitte said...

So, how long did you actually go without consuming alcohol?

11:47 am

 
Blogger Dollop said...

and how drunk were you whilst scribbling this?

12:54 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

i blame any typos on the fact that my right thumb is splinted up and most of my hand bandaged and it hits other jkeys without me realising nit

and maybe i lasted a week,

3:16 pm

 
Anonymous cambosis said...

dont listen to her rizzy... i say a week is damn good... and i bet she couldnt last a week herself! btw.. hi gitte!

Good idea to blame the typos on the cast... easily believable..

4:45 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

I so could Cam...unless Baliey's counts..or champagne. BTW how much alcohol do you want me to bring over this weekend?

7:50 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

I am trying for an AFW this week. Wasn't smart having day one at a birthday party where everyone else was imbibing. I have 4.5 days to go...approx 108 hours...6480 minutes.... think I have a new found respect for you Liz...

11:21 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home