The Famous Five
I was tagged by Tam, and here goes.
So 5 facts you didn't know about me.
1. I have a thing for big earrings. The bigger the better, especially when it comes to hoops. The hoops that are my constant companion of late are so big I can fit my fist through them.
2. I love hats and scarves. I wear one or the other almost everyday - with big earrings. My favourite cap is one Cambosis bought for me in Tokyo last year. It is a green army camouflage one, kind of square in shape. My favourite scarf is one my parents bought me in Paris. It is a mix of colours and really light.
3. I can't stand the colours purple and yellow together. It reminds me of ham and cheese sandwiches mum used to make me for lunch when I was little and I can't stand ham and cheese sandwiches.
4. I never used to be able to sleep on my back. Then when I read that it was bad for your skin to always sleep with your head on one side (premature marking!), I trained myself to do it. Now I have difficulty falling asleep any other way.
5. Chocolate has a bad affect on me. If I eat too much I get so sore in my muscles I can hardly move but that doesn't stop me eating it.
Any one else have some fresh facts they can offer me about themselves?