a The Transit Lounge: Gagging for a Tagging

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, July 31

Gagging for a Tagging

I was tagged by Tam...and I am tagging fellow bloggers like Gitte, Cam, Akira, and Vlad in return. Do it, do it.
Write down 20 people u can think of and then tag 5 more people to do the survey. Do not read the questions before you write.
Troy, Cliff, Gitte, Ben, Cam, Akira, Tam, Ivan, Ron, Monkey, TBP, Dan, Mieko, Chie, Ayberk, Erik, Kaori, Brett, Greg, April.
1. How did you meet #14? Chie. I met Chie when I started working at Freeza over 2 years ago. Her husband Ayberk owned the bar and they became like an older brother and sister to me in Japan.
2. What would you do if you hadn't met #1? Troy. I don't know. I probably wouldn't be in Japan still. We had a falling out recently and we didn't talk for around 6 weeks and that was the worst time in my life in a long time. I felt completely empty without him in my life and things just didn't seem right to me. Little did I realise he felt the same and now we know how important we are to each other and he is even more my best friend now if that could be possible. My time in Japan would have been very different if I hadn't met Troy. He is my Voice of Reason.
3. What would you do if #9 and #20 dated? Ron and April. It wouldn't bother me but maybe it would bother her boyfriend Erik!
4. Would #6 and #10 make a good couple? Akira and Monkey. Probably not seeing as Monkey isn't gay.
5. Describe #3. Gitte. My sister. Looks just like me. She's hot. Very kind and the nice sister, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body methinks so sometimes I have to be mean for her. Like to her dickhead ex-husband. She can also dance well to Beat It and kicks shit in the subway all Bad like. She burps and likes champagne and her hair is long enough to fit under her armpits. She has 2 kids, and is definitely a yummy mummy although not a MILF cause I am not into that, but the boys say she is so I take their word for it. Also she can fit a whole salada cracker in her mouth and when we were younger and had to share a room, I used to try and jump on her legs from the top bunk and hurt her. I love her and she loves me - or so she says.
6. Do you think #8 is attractive? Ivan. Is the Pope Catholic?? Hell yeah. And a great cook - Tropicanna was last night and he cooked up a feast. The MexIvan rocks the house. And Big ups for his driving skills.
7. Tell me something about #7. Tam. Hehehehe. Hohohoho. Hahahaha. What to tell, what to tell. I really love Tam even though she loves listening to Wham! and George Michael's solo stuff. She broke her nose on her 30th birthday.
8. Do you know anything about #12's family? Dan. Which family - his Oasis family or family-family? His family-family are Canadian.
9. What is #1's favourite thing? Troy. Jamming metal on his guitar.
10. What would you do if #11 confesses they like you? TBP. I'd be flattered, but we are too good friends to let any of that get in the way.
11. What languages does #15 speak? Ayberk. Turkish, Japanese and English all fluently and I am sure bits and pieces of other languages too. Very smart.
12. Who is #9 going out with? Ron. I think he and his girl are on a break.
13. How old is #16? Erik. He will be 26 in a few weeks!
14. When was the last time you talked to #13? Mieko. Saturday night at her sayonara party! It was all crazy talk. Our own language.
15. Who is #2's favourite singer? Cliff. I always forget the name but he sings this song "I am somebody...." It is on the tip of my tongue. Al Green.
16. Would you date #4? Ben. For sure.
17. Would you date #6? Akira. Well he already is my boyfriend but he is gay. So we don't really date. We bitch and gossip. We would make a very shallow couple indeed.
18. Is #15 single? No, I-B is married to Chie!
19. What is #17's last name? Kaori. Kaori Minogue.
20. Would you consider being in a relationship with #19? Greg. Again, we are great friends and we hang out and he is a mean cook. Actually we live in the same building and I love going to his place and watching movies and reading his National Geographics. Greg has a hell of a lot of interesting things to say about stuff I wouldn't even think to mention and is somebody I like listening to.
21. What schools did #17 go to? Kaori. School of Rock I suspect.
22. What is your favourite thing about #5? Cam. His style.
23. What do you think about #13? Mieko. A lot. My best Japanese friend here and I am really going to miss her when she moves to Tokyo.
24. What do #4 and #18 have in common? Ben and Brett. They are both tall, from Melbourne and good looking.
25. What special qualities does #5 hold in your life? Cam. He is someone I view as being genuine to me and a real friend. He is just very real to me and that's what I like. And he bought me an awesome Camo hat. Love his work.
Wow, as fate would invariably have it, some of those numbers were paired with some dicey questions for me!

6 Comments:

Anonymous cambosis said...

i like real - better than being imaginary!

cam's version coming soon

7:52 am

 
Blogger Gitte said...

I am gonna have trouble thinking of 20 people - I don't have that many friends. But I have all your friends' names in my head now..
PS - thanks for what you said. Ditto

10:20 am

 
Anonymous cambosis said...

dont worry... I had to make a few people up myself!

8:02 am

 
Blogger Gitte said...

I even had to put in your name, Cam ;-)

1:09 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

Well sometimes I do wonder if you are a figment of my imagination CC! Especially during that last whirlwind visit to Osaka...

Same goes for you Gitte.

6:20 pm

 
Anonymous the gay boyfriend said...

ok so ive done my tag... pretty juicy. took me a while to think of people tho...

6:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home