a The Transit Lounge: I'm Excited Big Kev Style

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, July 17

I'm Excited Big Kev Style

Internet has been off at da haus for nearly a week now, should be up and running tomorrow so when it is I will blog and post about the events of the last 3 days, which have left me with a huge smile on my face and also with the shakes from the alcohol consumption. Hoorah for the national holdiay today, very well used by watching vids in bed all day and eating pizza. Hmmm Slices - yum!

7 Comments:

Anonymous danski said...

TIP: I find Asprin disolved in Diet Coke helps with the shakes.

10:18 am

 
Anonymous Ben said...

The alcohol induced shakes, I remember them all to well. While my experiences with them are now few and far between, I reminded myself of that feeling over the weekend. Needless to say that my liver hates me right now. I used to live by the theory that the best way to avoid a hangover was to not let yourself get sober. If I didn't have work and liver issues i probably would still be living by that.

My advice... aspirin, sleep and a locked door

11:53 am

 
Blogger Gitte said...

Didn't Big Kev die of too much alcohol or cocaine, or both? Or maybe it was coke and asprin.

1:18 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

Gitte - i remember seeing his huge, sweaty, bulking mass wedged between 2 blondes in the corner of Q-Bar 4 or 5 years back. He definitely had the shakes going on then. Was gross.

Danski - I have a sure fire way of never waking up with a hangover now. I take all necessary pain killers and japanese hangover medicine before faling asleep/passing out and I wake up feeling goooooooo-ooooood! Since I dont drink coke, i find if I do have it, I feel worse. Maybe I can try aspirin in green tea next time it gets dire.

Ben - i have a balcony outside my room since I have the corner bedroom, so i tend to lie with my feet sticking out the balcony door letting the plants tickle my feet in the breeze, which makes me feel really good for some reason.

6:28 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 pm

 
Anonymous Ben said...

I have really sensitive feet, the last thing i need with a hangover is someone / something tickling them.

8:59 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

i must say i hate deleting comments but sometimes it's a must if other people are mentioned in them and somehow if might get back to them as being offensive.

3:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home