a The Transit Lounge: Krushing Power

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Saturday, July 22

Krushing Power

My DJ Krush interview. I got to meet him 2 weeks ago, will post photo soon. Very chilled guy, just like his music and his manager Gen was lovely!!
Actually edit now. Here is the pic.

Oh and here is the one of me and John Digweed for good measure.


When I get all my files from dad, who totally cleared my computer for me last time I was in Melbourne because my laptop memory was completely full, I plan on putting all my DJ interviews on here as published (which they are done in an article form) and in full transcribed from the tapes I have as question and answer.

So yes mum as the photos show I am still alive, although I have my arm shite on in the last pic (that was taken at the end of April). BTW back to wearing my plastic splint full time. My hand has been so sore of late and Troy has been an absolute nazi in making me wear it saying i can only finally take it off when it stops hurting for good. At least it is hot pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home