The last week I:
* met DJ Krush. He was spinning at Triangle on Friday night and as I had interviewed him the week before for ITM, Sony invited me to the gig. His manager Gen was lovely and very helpful and Krush was very cool, calm and collected. He played a very refreshing set.
* burnt my leg on a motorbike. Some dickhead parked way too close to my bicycle and when trying to get it out, my leg pressed against something really hot on the bike. Some dude had obviously just gotten off it. Anyway I have a 3cm oblong-shaped scar on my left calf. So pissed off.
* renewed old friendships by getting tragically drunk with T-Money on Thursday and Saturday nights. So drunk, so traqgic, so much fun.
* wrote an article for K-Scene on how to spend 24 hours in Osaka. K-scene is the equivalent of Kansai Scene in Seoul, Korea. Only the mag got my name wrong and put me down as an Elisha not Elisabeth. At least they got the "s" in there.
* got told by a mate his girlfriend is curious (me: oh so she is naturally inquisitive?), and that she was attracted to me. I was flattered and that although she is hot, I am not that way inclined. There must have been something in the water that night as another gal pal kept squeezing my boobs on Saturday night. Once again flattered but man is my only option.
* drank way too much. I am definitely staying in this weekend, except for Friday night when T-Rek is playing in Osaka and Sunday for the Suma Beach Party. And Monday too - the national holiday will see an open-air party held in the grounds of Osaka Castle.