a The Transit Lounge: Try To Forget Being Bored

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, July 31

Try To Forget Being Bored

Ok Cam, I am bored of it too. Bored of being bored I guess. (Oh and you would be happy to know 37 and 45 are back).

Where to start? That I am not sure of - but I do know it all finished with a beer at NYX this morning as the sun was rising. Outdoor festivals, Mexican food, coronas, sayonara partie, 2 pairs of shoes broken and blisters on my feet. I was just happy Motown had his rolled up ichi to get us a taxi home. I had no idea Sunday was such a rocking night on the club scene. I wish I still had no idea. Ignorance is bliss.
I am seriously considering putting myself under house arrest so I.STOP.GOING OUT. If I think about it properly, I will also probably need one of those wired-up collar gadgets around my ankle to shock the bejeezez out of me if I go anywhere near the elevator or fire-escape, along with a bucket and rope so I can ask people on street level to restock at Lawsons for me.
What time is it in paradise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home