a The Transit Lounge: A Week In Stats:

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, August 21

A Week In Stats:

Mon 21 August - Sun 28 August
(Hours in a week: 168)

Hours Spent
- at the beach: 12
- swimming: 4
- playing on waterslides: 4
- riding my bike: 7
- at work: 16.66
- actually working: 11
- sleeping: 70
- watching videos: 16
- food shopping: 2
- clothes shopping: 0 (there is a first for everything!)
- window shopping: .5
- trying to get my shoes from Mingey fixed again: 1
- eating dinner at restaurants: 4.5
- At Maccas, eating in or taking out: 1
- cooking: .5
- drinking alcohol: 10

- wearing a cowboy hat: 5
- wearing mickey mouse hat: 40
- looking for my camo hat: .25 (then remembering I left it in April's bag).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Ben said...

10 hours sleep a day, you have got it good. Im luck to average 6 hours a day.

Only 10 hours drinking!!! i find that hard to belief.

Seems like most of your time is spent having fun... i envy you!

9:49 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

Notice though nothing spent on writing. Can't seem to get anything good out at the moment!

10:23 am

 
Anonymous Ben said...

why dont you write about the adventures you have while wearing your mickey mouse hat or your cowboy hat. That accounts for 45 hours a week.

My guess is that anyone walking around Japan in a cowboy hat is bound to have some crazy adventure to discuss

1:53 pm

 
Anonymous mrm said...

On of my cousins belongs to a
'historical cowboy club' in Germany. I asked him what they do on their weekends at the 'ranch', expecting maybe watching cowboy movies, square dancing or even riding, but the only 'historical' horse they ever had used to bite people who came too close to the ranch's fence). Nope, they put on their cowboy hats and drink beer. I'm now a bit worried about Miss Riz.

2:21 pm

 
Blogger Nathan said...

Are you really working 17 hours a week and still get payed enough to live?
I am working 40 (some times 44) and it is just enough to get to the end of the month...

Nat

8:18 pm

 
Blogger Gitte said...

Nathan you obviously weren't understanding Liz's list. She only spent 10 hours drinking so obviously she didn't earn enough money to 'live'. haha

8:23 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

MRM - yeah I worry about those cousins.

Nathan - last week was an exception as it was Obon, a holiday week where the Japanese remember the dead. I make enough to get by and nothing more. My sister can attest to this.

Gitte - I haev made an effort to limit the drinking to one night a week and any day I happen to be at the beach. So Saturday night and Sunday it usually is!

8:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home