a The Transit Lounge: I'm Not The Voice

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, October 31

I'm Not The Voice

Day 3 into having no voice. I literally cannot talk above a careless whisper.
And can I tell you, I'm getting so over only hearing my voice in my head - and not out loud, yes I most of you know I do like the sound of my own voice.l Although for Batman and Naosky it is a source of amusement and are not so secretly pleased about it.
I am not sure why it happened. Possibily the continual screaming on Friday night at being ony 1 foot away from my she-idol Peaches at the Diesel Par-tay (more about that to come) and later being typically me by being so uncool when I met her (and then screaming about it afterwards). Or maybe it was the continual screaming on Saturday night with T-Money. Man we couldn't stop laughing. On fire I tell you.
Anyway, I can tell you 6 hours of teaching yesterday did not help. Don't ask me how I did it, Ibut I think my ears are sore from having everyone read to me. But I have today off, to sit in front of the PC, catch up on articles, lounge in the sun, watch DVDs and do what I am about to do - go back to bed.
I realised before I could get a squawk out. Batman didn't look happy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home