a The Transit Lounge: Suck On This...And Then Some

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Saturday, October 7

Suck On This...And Then Some

As for interviews....
My most recent one was with Stretch of the Sucker DJs for ITM.
Upcoming is Fat Freddy's Drop again, a band I REALLY love so I am pretty excited about this!
Also this month I had two articles published in Kansai Scene. One on Kireek - scroll down the linked page to get to it - (the scratch duo I have previously mentioned in this blog, one of whom got 2nd place recently in the DMC DJ World Finals in London) and one on Simpson, a Canadian ex-pat in Osaka launching a new fashion label (the article is not up on the web edition of KS, print only so I will post it another time, but check out his website).
Opinions people...esp. MRM, Nathan and other music lovers?

2 Comments:

Anonymous mrm said...

Well, your interviews have provided me with an insight into another dimension of the pop culture. I like the immediacy and conciseness of the Q and A format, while the reportages better reflect your creative writing skills.

1:27 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

Thank you MRM. I always take what you say on board!!

11:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home