a The Transit Lounge: Feature First

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, November 2

Feature First

Ohhh - my first feature was published this month in KS. Some of you will know what I am talking about from a desperate email/photo call I sent out last month. Anyhoo, I got it all sorted and you can read it here!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous cambosis said...

Fukin no question (FNQ) thats awesome!

nice one bruvva!

5:49 pm

 
Blogger Divine Miss M said...

Well done Missy!!! Congrats...

8:10 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home