a The Transit Lounge: Going, Going...

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Saturday, November 18

Going, Going...

I am cleaning out my room and packing some stuff right now. It is really difficult to describe how I feel and the state of mind I am in right now. One part of me wants to bawl my eyes out while another part of me is really detached from it all. If I didn't have to run off to work soon I would explain it a bit more now, but that will come later. It is almost like I must do it all swiftly without really looking at what I am binning or allowing myself to give too much though to it. Otherwise (a) I would never get it done and have to pay a billion bucks sending stuff home and (b) I would be too sad.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous mrm said...

what's 'binning'?

5:43 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

putting things in the bin...

9:14 pm

 
Anonymous mrm said...

Oh, I should have figured that out from the context. Hadn't come across this verb derivation before.

10:12 am

 
Anonymous cambosis said...

having "been there done that" - i know what your going through, though i can imagine that it is all the more heart breaking as you were there at least twice as long as i was... leaving will be hard but trust me when i say that it will always be a memory of significance, happiness and above all correctness (damn if only i knew one more relevant adjective that rhymes with significance!!)

all the best sweety - lets chat when you get back... its brought up so many sweet memories of my departure...

ps... you gotta be brutal when you start binning things... ;)

xxx

8:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cambosis 100%.

6:39 am

 
Anonymous Ben said...

opp's, that was me

6:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home