- Completed 2 articles to be published next month in KS; one with Timo Maas, the other with Mick and Rusty, two local gaijin bartenders basically involved with running Minami;
- Written an interview for Diesel Clothing, which I am undertaking with Terumi on Friday night with the Japanese Events Co-ordinator;
- Organised a spontaneous trip to Tokyo with Miss May a.k.a April, which will happen as of Saturday afternoon and last approximately 48 hours, the sole purpose of which is to simply party in Tokyo something I've not yet had the chance to do up in old T-Town despite 3 previous visits (this means I have pulled out of round 2 of paintball, but when am I going to get back to Tokyo in a hurry?). The plan is to start drinking champers on the Shinkansen up and see where the night takes us. Everybody's favourite Mexican is graciously putting us up at his pad;
- Ended a relationship with a French/Norwegian guy I met conducting interviews for my job before it even started...if there are two things I can't stand (any by that I mean I will write someone off completely for demonstrating such traits) is tardiness without an email or call to forewarn followed by a good explanation and soppy emails/calls/messages/speeches from men I barely know who think they know, and moreso think they know me and despite me telling them outright, think they can get me to change my mind into liking it. I.HATE.MUSHINESS. I see it as a sign of weakness, which indicates to me I can walk all over them and despite my resolution not to do so, probably will given the chance. I guess you could say I can't stomach feelings and in particular men who have them and tell me about them.
- Thought some more about packing. All I know is I have 2 weeks, I am semi-sorted, I just need to devote one more day to it and the whipper and she'll be apples. Although it won't be tomorrow's holiday. I am planning on doing nothing.
Labels: Let's Recap Shall We?