a The Transit Lounge: Slackness is Catchy

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, November 9

Slackness is Catchy

Been way too slack of late for the blog....interviewing the very German, shift-bending, genre-crossing, sound creation mastermind himself, Timo Maas tomorrow night at Saza*e. His latest album Pictures is definitely worth a listen. Possibly my fave song of his would have to be Help Me from his first album Loud, with Kelis doing the vocals. Anybody want me to ask him anything in particular?
What else is news? Not much. Writing an article on Osakan hairstyles, which is detailing the hell I went through in trying to find a decent hairdresser in this city (well one qualified to deal with foreign hair anyway). Also preparing something to write about Diesel and the Diesel party...I must post a pick of me and my new BFF Peaches (she rocks, I made a total Miss Riz fool of myself, as I do when meeting famous people I actually respect. For those VERY few who know the Digweed story you will well understand).
Been thinking a lot about packing my stuff. Thinking about it at least is a step forward from last week when I just kept pushing it out of my head altogether.
Oh yeah and kind of seeing someone. I know Ben wouldn't like me saying that...but hey he hasn't actually proposed yet.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ben said...

My dearest Lizzie, last time i checked i had till 30!

Anyway, will you marry me!

Happy now!

10:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home