a The Transit Lounge: Until the 12th of Never

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, December 4

Until the 12th of Never

I am going to participate in this venture - A Day In Photos. Anybody can join in, the more international the better! I know a few of you who read this would be interested. You don't need to be a fancy photographer or have any special equipment apart from a camera. Even though you do need to set up a blogger account to do it, you don't necessarily have to keep a blog going. This is just so you can post your pics up.

For me, I think it will be a way of keeping in sync with is going on with the people I know in Osaka. Happy snapping me pretties!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home