- Christmas was a family affair, all about the little ones - and me. I think the nephews were so excited they almost jumped out of their skin. A shame the scary masks I bought them reduced them to tears, as a result of me telling them they would come to life. Needless to say, the masks got left behind when the kids left.
- Currently in Cairns, back at Tam's house. NYE was quiet in comparison to other years, but that meant I woke up (yes, I actually woke up for the first time in an age on January 1) without a sore head. That was also due to the decree we girls, well, decreed - "1 for 1"and no not 1 tequila for every jager shot but rather 1 glass of water for every alcoholic beverage consumed. I spent a lot of time in the Chapel toilets.
- Haven't strictly started looking for work yet - that will happen tomorrow. Or the next day. But the sun is out today, as it has been for the last nearly 4 weeks snce leaving Japan(apart from when it wasn't). I must pull my finger out.
- Tam read my tarot cards for me, which was actually a lot of fun and very insightful. Quite spot on too, in that it revealed I am in the midst of change both physically and creatively and that one of my biggest decisions to make at the moment, the one I keep pushing out of my head, is do I continue and build on what I have started, or branch out yet again into something different? Pity the cards don't actually give you any answers in the sense of "Here is what you should do..." The kind of answers you get are those you have to soul search for. Think I am over soul searching.
- Does anyone want a Kick in the Balls? How about a Nipple Twist instead? There are some great cocktails on offer up here. And a few around I would love to give a Kick in the Balls to though.
Have fun with the 007 kids - I expect to shake and stir once more.
Labels: Let's Recap Shall We?