a The Transit Lounge: True Love No More

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, January 24

True Love No More

It's kind of sad in a nostalgic way when you find out your favourite ex- boyfriend is getting married - and obviously not to you. It's even a little bit more tragic when you discover that your second favourite ex-man love is also getting married - and once again not to you - and to top it all off, that he has inherited 50 million dollars. This last real life scenario has left me wondering 'What on earth was I thinking?' It was even a lit bit more depressing when I found out about ex-boyf #1 by reading an invitation at my 'Is he or isn't he?' boyfriend's house a few weeks back.
I think the most depressing realisation of all is that they are not in love with me anymore. Damn!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gitte said...

It is a good thing for the rest of the world when you find out your ex-husband is getting married. Means there are two less ass-holes roaming the world who may hook up with nice people and ruin their lives.

9:08 am

 
Blogger Divine Miss M said...

It's just that you feel like this really means that they will never be yours again, even tho you already know this it's just the finality. I hope mine is on the other side of the world when he decides to get married! Even tho I know he is a prick... :)

2:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home