a The Transit Lounge: WTD: #3 Bondi and Typos

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, March 1

WTD: #3 Bondi and Typos

Two media appearances today - the first one on Manly Beach with the Manly Mayor and Head of Clean Up Australia Day (this coming Sunday March 4). The second was at a pres-school in Chatswood. Luke gave me the chance to take the reigns a bit today. I'm settling in that's for sure! Had dinner with Andy. His cast is off - nice big scar - and he cooked me a carbonara and then we had ice cream down at Bondi and watched the skaters at the skate park. Pretty cool. I was fairly proud of myself for having driven the Kia all the way from Ashfield to Bronte Beach and back again without once doing a wrong turn (or a right turn for that matter) or getting stuck going the wrong way down a one way street. Then I came back to the hotel and Emma and I did typing tests on the laptop. That is, I opened up a word document and typed random paragraphs about my day, while Em timed with her stop watch on her mobile. Last count was 91 words a minute. Rock.
And it's only the third day in...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home