a The Transit Lounge: Time Flies....

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, April 29

Time Flies....

Oh my, it has been over a month since I have blogged and I kind of left everything hanging...

I will aim to do a catch up post each night this week. Currently, I am in Adelaide after a lovely 5 days in Alice Springs and Uluru, where we were guests of the 5-star resort Sails in the Desert.
Divine. Absolutely divine.
Not Adelaide. I'm talking about Australia's outback. Adelaide on the other hand...well let's just say I think anything would be disappointing after the last week.
Areas now covered: New South Wales, Tasmania, Victoria, Canberra, Northern Territory and parts of South Australia. Kilmoetres: Getting up to 13,000 I would say. Now we have ditched the Kia in favour of a Nissan Navara. Black Beauty. My beast!!
I am off to cook some steak, then I will be picking up on The Transit Lounge where I left off...I really am living a life in transit at the moment. It's hard work!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Divine Miss M said...

I thought Dorothy might have eaten you chick! Good to see you back... Hope things are all good... Sails sounds beautiful. Tam and I were have brekkie at Pesci's on the Peir yesterday morning, thinking about where you were and how much you would have loved Pescis... Looking forward to see more of your posts...

1:52 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

Thanks mate, I got quite annoyed at myself for letting the blog go. So now I am just making sure I make time. Can;t wait to see you guys in July xoxoxo

7:51 pm

 
Blogger Nathan Never said...

Talking of people who let the blog go... here is another one.
Hoping to be able to catch up with your stories and to keep mine going..

Here I am!

cheers!

6:04 am

 
Blogger Nathan Never said...

ops... by the way. I have just posted a nice recepie (recepy, recepee or whatever) of a nice roast in astrolounge...
maybe next time you'll be hungry you 'll try it.

:)

6:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home