a The Transit Lounge: Real Time

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, May 13

Real Time

Enough with the WTD. Just for the moment. Real time. May whatever. Now.
I made the purchases of purchases yesterday.
A pair of knee high leopard print boots. LEOPARD PRINT BOOTS. OH LA LA!
I saw them and knew I had to have them no matter the cost, so I tried them on and cringed, worrying about the price, as they fitted so...perfectly. So snug, so comfortable and oh, so sexy! I was in trouble...or so I thought. Thank god for Perth and whatever sale was going on as they were reduced to $40!
And of course, I bought a clutch purse to match.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home