a The Transit Lounge: Back To The Future

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, June 1

Back To The Future

Oh my...I kind of have no idea what I am doing back here, but here I am.  I can't believe I let this go for so long, which is one weird reason I have not written for so long because I felt so guilty not keeping up my travels with the dinosaur - and things like Facebook just overtook absolutely all internet transactions in a most crazy way!!

There is no way I can describe completely what has happened over the past 12 months.  It has been one incredible journey as per usual and funnily enough The Transit Lounge still suits me perfectly.  I thought about creating another blog but this is me, this is me in a nutshell.  And I have come to realise that life is always about transition and change, nothing is constant, nothing is permanent, the world changes in so many ways around you while you are just simply living life.

I may finally literally be in one place, but on another level I'm always evolving. 

This post is number 445.  I think it is very me that I had stopped on 444 for so long.

Welcome back, destination still unknown but at least I know who I am traveling with now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home