a The Transit Lounge: TRANSIT LOUNGE RE-OPENS FOR BUSINESS!

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Wednesday, June 24

TRANSIT LOUNGE RE-OPENS FOR BUSINESS!

Nearly 6 years ago I went to Japan. Not long after, I started this blog for which dutifully kept me sane for the next 3 years. I left Japan at the end of 2006 and basically fell off the blogging radar. And now, 31/2 years later, I am back literally and figuratively. Yes I am back online - and in Japan - who could have guessed?

I thought I was done with this place - that is Japan AND the Transit Lounge. I kept trying to think of new blogs, new web ideas, new titles etc and nothing seemed to grab me. I thought that I had moved on from this place - as it turns out, I only just realised life is one long transit lounge afterall...

PS I wonder how much blogspot has changed over all this time? Guess there is only one way to find out and that is to keep blogging!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home