a The Transit Lounge: In Transit Yet Again

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Saturday, July 4

In Transit Yet Again

...Well almost. I have barely stood still this year. In fact, I have barely stood still since the end of 2006. Who am I kidding?

Tomorrow, I am off for 2 weeks of RnR in the Philippines. Heading to Cebu first up, and then across to Bohol. I just checked the weather report and it is stinking hot and lots of humidity. Perfect tanning weather.

I am leaving you with some posts that will go up while I am gone. Yes, many are fashion-based at the moment, but cest la vie. I will get stuck into Crazy Japan upon my return.

But I will leave you with a very TJB vision. I went on a 10km run this morning, along the very urban shorelines of Shin-Urayasu. And by urban, I mean no sand and nothing natural. I saw Tanaka-san sunning himself on a deck chair in the middle of all that nothing and concrete, dressed only in a pair of lolly bags (Speedos for those in the un-know) and dark shades. If only I had my camera!

Ciao xx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home