a The Transit Lounge: Pimp My Tuk Tuk

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, July 20

Pimp My Tuk Tuk

Ok so not strictly Japan, but during my recent holiday in the Philippines, I came across many a pretty Tuk Tuk. Tuk Tuks are big business in the Philippines and most are have some sort of theme...


A Gift from God? The fact I walked away still alive after a ride in this Tuk Tuk was indeed a gift from God.


Chicks. Cool.


The food Tuk Tuk.


The way of the future?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home